Meet the Buyers
Face-to-face, 10 minute meetings with Airline and MRO buyers
'Meet the Buyers' is our signature networking event which provides a platform for exhibitors to meet with airlines and MRO buyers, face to face, in pre-arranged 10 minute meetings slots.
'Meet the Buyers' will take place on 30 May 2018 in a dedicated area in the exhibition hall, with each exhibitor conducting a minimum of three meetings with airline/MRO buyers of their choice.
In 2017, exhibitors booked over 1,200 fact to face meetings with 82 procurement executives from airlines and MROs, kick-starting hundreds of new buyer/supplier relationships.
85% of buyers will be doing business as a result of their meetings in 2017.
A list of the buyers that participated in 2017 is available in our post show report
Benefits for suppliers
- Choose from around 100 airline/MRO buyers who are most suited to your products and services
- Take part in 10 minute, face to face meetings with decision makers from purchasing/procurement representatives who are in high demand
- 85% of buyers did business as a result of their meetings in 2017, meaning you stand a very high chance of getting a return for your time
- Match making system means both you and buyer are interested in the same products and services
> Become an exhibitor
Benefits for airline/MRO buyers
- Unique chance to meet face to face with up to 18 pre-vetted suppliers who are guaranteed to be relevant to your business
- Develop relationships and negotiate contracts with existing suppliers
- Free entry to the ap&m summit (including full conference sessions, refreshments and lunch) and the VIP Welcome Reception on 29 May
- Complimentary lunch vouchers on both days of the exhibition
> Register as an airline/MRO buyer
If you are a potential buyer and you would like to find out more about 'Meet the Buyers', contact:
+44 (0) 207 017 7621
If you are an exhibitor or supplier and you would like to find out more about 'Meet the Buyers', contact:
+44 (0) 207 017 7175